What kind of material do the automobile transmission gear usually use?
Gear relies on its own structure size and material strength to bear external load, which requires high strength, toughness and wear resistance of the material. Because of the complex gear shape, the gear accuracy is high, and the material technology is also good.
The common materials are forged steel, cast steel and cast iron.
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
- Conveyor Chain
- Conveyor Chain Introduction
- Roller Chain
- Invention Of Roller Chain
- Chain Maintenance
- Characteristics Of The Drive Sprocket
- Sprocket Assembly And Disassembly
- Drive Sprocket Installation Require...
- Drive Chain
- Introduction Of Spiral Bevel Gear
- Characteristics Of Spiral Bevel Gear
- What Is The Application Of Spiral B...
- Gear Maintenance And Maintenance Me...
- What Is The Difference Between A Be...
- What Are The Features Of A Spiral G...