What is the cause of gear wear in the transmission？
Transmission gears often work at high speed, high load, speed and load. In addition to the gear due to normal wear and tear, but also because of the quality of lubricating oil, bad lubrication, improper operation and maintenance of driving gear assembly between eatingtogether improper location and other reasons, will cause the gear tooth impact, eating together is not good as well as the initial jitter, will accelerate the gear wear and damage. In addition, other parts of gear wear or other parts (such as flower bearing, gear hole keyway and spline shaft wear), deformation (such as gearbox bearing wear or bearing hole deformation, spline shaft bending etc.), clutch drive shaft or improper assembly, some manufacturing defects of the carburized layer (such as not uniform, etc.), will warp gear wear speed gear.
Gear relies on its own structure size and material strength to bear external load, which requires high strength, toughness and wear resistance of the material. Because of the complex gear shape, the gear accuracy is high, and the material technology is also good.
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
- Conveyor Chain
- Conveyor Chain Introduction
- Roller Chain
- Invention Of Roller Chain
- Chain Maintenance
- Characteristics Of The Drive Sprocket
- Sprocket Assembly And Disassembly
- Drive Sprocket Installation Require...
- Drive Chain
- What Kind Of Material Do The Automo...
- Introduction Of Spiral Bevel Gear
- Characteristics Of Spiral Bevel Gear
- What Is The Application Of Spiral B...
- Gear Maintenance And Maintenance Me...
- What Is The Difference Between A Be...
- What Are The Features Of A Spiral G...