With sprocket cog-wheels, and sections chain rings or ropes to pitch correct block mesh [chain wheel]: a solid or gears with spokes, with the (roller) chain mesh to transmit motion.
1. sprocket tooth shape
Sprocket tooth shape chain energy must be guaranteed smooth and comfortable entry and exit mesh, minimizing the impact of mesh chain link and contact stress and ease of processing.
2. wheel material
Sprocket tooth has enough strength and wear resistance of a material shall ensure and sprocket teeth generally undergo heat treatment, to reach a certain hardness.
- Conveyor Chain
- Conveyor Chain Introduction
- Roller Chain
- Invention Of Roller Chain
- Chain Maintenance
- Characteristics Of The Drive Sprocket
- Sprocket Assembly And Disassembly
- Drive Sprocket Installation Require...
- Drive Chain
- Stainless Steel Chain
- All the international fairs we've a...
- DRIVING CHAINS Chain Length Is Very...
- The Development Of CONVEYOR CHAINS ...
- Discussion On The Principle Of STAI...