What are the characteristics of the bevel gear?
1. the instantaneous transmission ratio is constant, and the instantaneous transmission ratio of the bevel gear transmission can be designed according to the changing law required.
2, the range of transmission ratio is large, which can be used for deceleration or growth.
3, speed (speed range and knuckle circle) power transmission, can be used for high speed (v>40m/s), medium speed and low speed (v<25m/s) transmission power from less than 1W to 105KW.
4, the efficiency of transmission is high, and the efficiency of a pair of involute spur gear of a pair of bevel gears is more than 99%.
5, compact structure, suitable for close range transmission.
6, the transmission noise is small, the vibration and the impact are small, and the pollution environment can be protected.
8, there is a powerful overload protection
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- O ring chain
- Lateral chain
- Timing chain
- Chain of Visual inspection
- Test methods for chain
- Single pitch roller chains with dou...
- Gears (transmission mechanical device)
- Necessary and inevitable
- Structural classification
- How to reduce the wear of spiral be...
- Bevel gear in use should pay attent...
- A simple understanding of the featu...
- The characteristics and application...
- OEM Automobile Spiral Bevel Gear
- Grinding method of helical bevel ge...
- Introduction of helical bevel gears
- What is the difference between beve...
- Several tooth systems, characterist...