Sprocket wheels in which case the gear needs to be replaced in time?
The 1. tooth surface is badly worn
For gear gear transmission or containing lubricating oil is not clean the because of its relative sliding tooth surface, make some hard abrasive particles into the friction surface, so that the tooth profile it changes, it increase the gear backlash, so that excessive thinning caused by broken teeth. The gear must be replaced in time so as not to cause harm.
2. tooth surface deformation
Under the impact load or heavy load, the tooth surface can easily produce local plastic deformation, thus making the involute tooth profile surface deformation.
3. tooth broken
The loading gear in the running of the project, it is the root of the fatigue limit periodic pulse stress exceeds the gear material, it will crack at the base, and gradually expanded, while the remaining part is unable to withstand the transmission load occurs when the broken tooth phenomenon. Gear can also be broken because of serious impact, partial load and uneven material.
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- O ring chain
- Lateral chain
- Timing chain
- Chain of Visual inspection
- Test methods for chain
- Single pitch roller chains with dou...
- Gears (transmission mechanical device)
- Necessary and inevitable
- Structural classification
- Introduction of planetary gear tran...
- What are the common damage of gear ?
- Selection of gear materials
- How can the gear structure be divided?
- Classification of closed gear trans...
- Application range of closed gear tr...
- The cause of gear noise
- How to choose the gear
- Is there a difference between the d...
- What are the characteristics of the...