Precautions for using the drive sprocket
There should be anti loosening measures for the driven sprocket.
The driven sprocket after loading, should use the regulator and rear bracket (also called the rear fork) will adjust the rear axle line, which can prevent the rear wheel deviation, can also avoid premature wear of the sprocket and the chain of.
Sprocket and chain should be replaced at the same time, if only one of them is replaced, it will aggravate the wear and tear of both sides.
(4) because of the high speed of the active sprocket and the few teeth, it is better to wear faster than the moving wheel under the same conditions, and it is a normal condition.
It is necessary to clean and lubricate the transmission chain and drive sprocket regularly to improve its service life.
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- O ring chain
- Lateral chain
- Timing chain
- Chain of Visual inspection
- Test methods for chain
- Single pitch roller chains with dou...
- Gears (transmission mechanical device)
- Necessary and inevitable
- Structural classification
- How to deal with the common malfunc...
- Sprocket wheels in which case the g...
- Introduction of planetary gear tran...
- What are the common damage of gear ?
- Selection of gear materials
- How can the gear structure be divided?
- Classification of closed gear trans...
- Application range of closed gear tr...
- The cause of gear noise
- How to choose the gear