Introduction of planetary gear transmission
A planetary gear transmission is a transmission that uses a planetary gear mechanism to achieve a variable speed. It is usually installed in the rear of the hydraulic torque converter to form a hydraulic automatic transmission. The planetary gear mechanism is named because it is similar to the solar system. The center of it is the sun wheel, around which several planetary wheels revolving around it, between the planetary wheels, and a common planetary frame. Outside of planet gear, a ring gear.
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- O ring chain
- Lateral chain
- Timing chain
- Chain of Visual inspection
- Test methods for chain
- Single pitch roller chains with dou...
- Gears (transmission mechanical device)
- Necessary and inevitable
- Structural classification
- What are the common damage of gear ?
- Selection of gear materials
- How can the gear structure be divided?
- Classification of closed gear trans...
- Application range of closed gear tr...
- The cause of gear noise
- How to choose the gear
- Is there a difference between the d...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- How to reduce the wear of spiral be...