How can the gear structure be divided?
Generally, there are gear teeth, alveolus, end face, normal surface, tooth top circle, Chi Genyuan, base circle and dividing circle.
For short, teeth are the convex parts used for meshing on gears. These convex parts are usually arranged in a radial way, and the teeth on the paired gears are in contact with each other, so that the gears can be continuously engaged.
It is the space between the two adjacent gears on the gear; the end face is a cylindrical gear or a cylindrical worm, which is perpendicular to the gear or the axis of the worm.
It is the plane of the gear at both ends of the gear.
It refers to the plane perpendicular to the tooth line of the tooth.
Tooth top circle
It refers to the circle at the top of the tooth.
It refers to the circle in which the bottom of the groove is located.
The forming line of the involute is formed as a pure rolling circle.
A reference circle that calculates the geometric size of a gear in the end face.
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- O ring chain
- Lateral chain
- Timing chain
- Chain of Visual inspection
- Test methods for chain
- Single pitch roller chains with dou...
- Gears (transmission mechanical device)
- Necessary and inevitable
- Structural classification
- Classification of closed gear trans...
- Application range of closed gear tr...
- The cause of gear noise
- How to choose the gear
- Is there a difference between the d...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- How to reduce the wear of spiral be...
- Bevel gear in use should pay attent...
- A simple understanding of the featu...
- The characteristics and application...