In agricultural machinery, construction machinery and simple mechanical equipment, there are some gear drives without dust-proof covers or shells, and gear is completely exposed outside, which is called open gear transmission. This transmission is not only easily penetrated by external impurities, but also has poor lubrication, so the working conditions are not good, and the gear teeth are easy to wear, so it is only suitable for low speed  transmission. When the gear transmission is equipped with a simple shield, and sometimes the large gear part is immersed in the oil pool, it is called a semi open gear drive. Although its working conditions have been improved, it can not strictly prevent the invasion of external impurities, and the lubrication conditions are not the best.
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- O ring chain
- Lateral chain
- Timing chain
- Chain of Visual inspection
- Test methods for chain
- Single pitch roller chains with dou...
- Gears (transmission mechanical device)
- Necessary and inevitable
- Structural classification
- The cause of gear noise
- How to choose the gear
- Is there a difference between the d...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- How to reduce the wear of spiral be...
- Bevel gear in use should pay attent...
- A simple understanding of the featu...
- The characteristics and application...
- OEM Automobile Spiral Bevel Gear
- Grinding method of helical bevel ge...