A simple comparison between chains and gears
Gears are driven by meshing, which is represented by modulus, and most of the units are metric. Compared with the gear, the power and speed range of the chain drive is larger. And it has a compact structure and a larger transmission ratio. In addition, the chain has the advantages of high efficiency, long service life and so on.
HANGZHOU PERPETUAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add:Room 425,Building 2,TongRenJingHua,West Lake District,HangZhou, P.R.CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- O ring chain
- Lateral chain
- Timing chain
- Chain of Visual inspection
- Test methods for chain
- Single pitch roller chains with dou...
- Gears (transmission mechanical device)
- Necessary and inevitable
- Structural classification
- What are the standards of chain in ...
- How to maintain the sustainable dev...
- Performance characteristics of tran...
- Precautions for using the drive spr...
- How to deal with the common malfunc...
- Sprocket wheels in which case the g...
- Introduction of planetary gear tran...
- What are the common damage of gear ?
- Selection of gear materials
- How can the gear structure be divided?